2014 Holiday Gift Guide
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
If you still have holiday shopping to do (eh hem every male in my family) then checkout some of these ideas for your lady, or sister, or mom, or friend, or <insert female gift receiver here>. Here are some items I’m crushing on hard. Hopefully it will get the wheels turning!
I love it when people put out these holiday gift guides because you’re bound to find at least one item that you love. Here’s my 2014 Holiday Gift Guide:
1. The Market Basket: This is super cute for the girl that loves to go out on the weekend to farmer’s and flea markets. It’s adorable to carry around and spacious for all the goods. Maybe it could also double as a beach bag.
2. L.L.Bean Snow Boots: Um, hello. Do you remember last winter? Last winter broke my snow boots. Literally, the sole came off the boot. I threw them in the bottom of my closet with the intent of “gluing it back together.” Desperate times call for desperate measures! I’m eyeing up these L.L.Bean duck boots as a replacement. Somewhat of an investment, but you get great quality! Practical, adorable, and made in America! I love the lace up and shearling lined.
3. Anthropologie Mug: Anthropologie has cute clothes yes, but their home section is also worth checking out. I love LOVE to fill my cabinets with mismatch prints. This mug is perfect for the coffee lover or tea enthusiast!
4. Double Wrap Bracelet: I love jewelry that you can wear on its own or stack. This double wrap bracelet is fun for exactly that. Plus, this company aims to empower women by partnering with them, showcasing their goods, and connecting them with buyers. They ensure goods are ethically produced and consistent with fair trade principles. I love this bracelet, but also the good that comes along with buying it. Oh, and it comes in a bunch of different colors!
5. Stylish Cutting Board: Perfect for the girl who likes to cook, or at least likes to accessorize her kitchen. They’re a step up from your average cutting board. Why have an average cutting board when it would be a pretty, conversation piece. I love your cutting board! Where did you get it? Here:
6. Glass Water Bottle with Fruit Infuser: So, I’m a lemon water girl. Lately I’ve been cutting up lemon slices and keeping them in my refrigerator to have on hand. And I put a straw in it. I feel so high maintenance! This little beauty pictured above might be dangerous. Strawberry water?! Ah, the possibilities! Blueberry water. Kiwi water. And don’t even get me started on some herbs. Hello, mint and lavender, I’m thinking about you! BPA free, dishwasher safe and under $15! This is a great gift option!!
7. Anthropologie Scarf: I found this gem as I was perusing the Anthropolgie site, but really scarfs are all over the place! They are a great addition to any outfit and so versatile. To be honest, whenever I see someone with a scarf, I immediately feel like they have their sh*t together. Had the energy and time to put on a scarf? You go, girl! The one pictured is pricey (I have champagne taste but a beer budget). But the site offers a lovely variety of scarves that are more affordable.
8. Selfie on a Stick: Genius. Ok, when I originally saw this, I was weary of it. I understand your hesitation. But but but but hear me out. This is a great party trick and gets everyone excited. Guys! Check out my new gadget. Let’s take a selfie of the whole party!! Move over Ellen DeGeneres!! It bonds people. Assuming everyone at the party likes to have fun.
9. Initial Necklace: These are by Maya Brenner and I am in love. They are so delicate, effortless, and meaningful! You can also get several letters on a necklace, or just one.