Homemade Yogurt Tubes
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
With the kids home so much this summer, I’ve been searching for activities to keep them occupied. We’ve tie-dyed (twice). Then, we slimed. Oh, and we’ve made copious amounts of friendship bracelets.
Our favorite thing has been huddling around the kitchen island and making some sort of treat together. I thought it would be fun to make a homemade version of one of their favorite snacks – yogurt tubes!
This recipe is great because it contains healthy, whole food ingredients that you probably have stashed away in your fridge or freezer.
Instead of yogurt, I’m using my favorite Clover Sonoma whole milk! Whole milk is a staple in our house and really gives these tubes a creamy, delicious consistency. The protein and calcium in yogurt also makes a power-packed snack to energize any body.
I’m super picky about the dairy we support and consume. Clover Sonoma has been my favorite since I first came across it in my CSA box. Delicious milk aside, there are three main things I love most about Clover Sonoma.
- I love their commitment to family farms. Clover Sonoma’s dairy comes from 30 family farms in Northern California and I love that we can be a part of supporting these family-run businesses.
- Clover Sonoma is celebrating 20 years as an American Humane Certified dairy and was the first dairy to be certified in the United States. The American Humane Farm Program is dedicated to improving the lives of farm animals and celebrating the people committed to humanely raising them.
- Clover Sonoma’s rigorous quality standards go above and beyond U.S. and California requirements with their Clover Promise of Excellence.
Other fun yogurt tube flavor ideas:
- mango and pineapple
- kiwi strawberry
- chocolate peanut butter
- peaches and cream
How to make homemade yogurt tubes:
This recipe couldn’t be more simple! Just blend all the ingredients together and divide into the tubes.
You can use frozen fruit or fresh fruit to flavor these and you can really customize the flavor to whatever your kids like best!Print
These healthy homemade yogurt tubes are made with easy, wholesome and customizable ingredients! Eat them as is or freeze them for a chilly treat.
- 1 1/2 cup Clover whole milk
- 1 cup frozen mixed berries
- 1/2 cup frozen cauliflower rice
- 1/4 cup natural peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons agave nectar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- pinch of salt
- Place all the ingredients in a blender and blend on high until smooth.
- Spoon the smoothie mixture into the tubes, filling it to the “fill line.” If you’re planning on freezing them, they’ll need that room to expand.
- Press the zipper to close off the tube and store in the fridge or freezer until you’re ready to eat them!
This recipe was sponsored by Clover Sonoma! I love working with my favorite brands and couldn’t be more grateful they support The Toasted Pine Nut!