These healthy homemade yogurt tubes are made with easy, wholesome and customizable ingredients! Eat them as is or freeze them for a chilly treat.
- 1 1/2 cup Clover whole milk
- 1 cup frozen mixed berries
- 1/2 cup frozen cauliflower rice
- 1/4 cup natural peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons agave nectar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- pinch of salt
- Place all the ingredients in a blender and blend on high until smooth.
- Spoon the smoothie mixture into the tubes, filling it to the “fill line.” If you’re planning on freezing them, they’ll need that room to expand.
- Press the zipper to close off the tube and store in the fridge or freezer until you’re ready to eat them!