BBQ Shrimp Salad
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
You know those people that meal prep and get their entire week’s meals done and sorted before Sunday is over? I’m not those people. I’m more of a seat of ya pants kinda girl that sees what’s in the fridge and goes from there.
My trick is keeping easy and delicious food in the house to choose from. I like the fresh veggies that can quickly be popped in the oven, the salads that can be thrown in a bowl, the meat that’s not too labor intensive. Ease and convenience, my friends. And yumminess, but that’s a given (hellllo this is a food blog).
If there’s something out there that makes my life easier and YOUR life easier, I’m shouting it from the rooftops. GUYS!!! I found a salad kit that is fresh, delicious, and oh so easy to keep in your fridge.
I’m so psyched to partner with The Feed Feed and Earthbound Farm to introduce Earthbound Farm’s new chopped salad kits! I am obsessed! They’re super fresh and crunchy, and I love them for easy lunches that you can make in under a minute. Plus, they’re so versatile and can easily be made into a bigger meal with some added protein.
The salad kits come in three different flavors. I used their BBQ Ranch Chopped Salad, but they also have an Asian and Southwest Kit too. I’ve tried them all and am seriously having a hard time picking a favorite. You can’t go wrong, in my opinion.
Here, I did some simple shrimp kebobs, but chicken, salmon, tofu, literally anything could work on top of this salad.
Check out their new salad kits and enjoy!! 🙂Print
- 1 tablespoon coconut sugar
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- ¼ teaspoon chili powder
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon onion powder
- ¼ teaspoon cayenne
- 1 lb. shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 bags Earthbound Farm BBQ Ranch Chopped Salad Kit
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Whisk all the spices together in a bowl.
- Place the shrimp into the bowl and toss with your hands until they’re completely coated.
- Skewer the shrimp (about three shrimp per skewer) and place on a lined baking sheet.
- Bake the shrimp for 8 minutes.
- While the shrimp is baking, assemble your Earthbound Farm BBQ Ranch Chopped Salad Kit.
- Top your salad with a few shrimp skewers and enjoy!
- Serving Size: 2