Learn how to bake eggs in the oven! They’re crazy easy to pop in the oven and perfect for meal prepping breakfasts and snacks for the week!
- 12 eggs
- cooking spray (I like avocado oil spray)
- salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Spray the muffin tins with cooking spray.
- Gently crack the eggs into the muffin tins.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Bake for 10 minutes until the clear part of the eggs are white and the yolk is still drippy.
- If you want hard boiled eggs, bake for 20 minutes total.
- Use a butter knife to slide around the edges to remove the eggs from the tins.
- Serving Size: 1 egg
- Calories: 64
- Sugar: 0.3g
- Sodium: 159mg
- Fat: 4.4g
- Saturated Fat: 1.4g
- Unsaturated Fat: 0g
- Trans Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 0.4g
- Fiber: 0g
- Protein: 5.5g
- Cholesterol: 164mg
Keywords: hard boiled eggs in the oven, eggs in muffin tin, muffin tin eggs, eggs in the oven, how to cook eggs in the oven, how long to cook eggs in the oven