You’ll love these Zucchini Chia Seed Blender Pancakes for an easy, seasonal breakfast or brunch. It’s so simple to throw together in your blender!
- 1 and 1/4 cups shredded zucchini (about 1 small zucchini)
- 1 and 1/2 cup almond milk
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar
- 1/4 cup melted coconut oil
- 2 and 1/4 cups almond flour
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 eggs
- Preheat a griddle over medium heat.
- Grate the zucchini and lay it on a kitchen towel. Ring the kitchen towel out over the sink or a bowl to get out the excess moisture.
- Add the almond milk, vanilla, coconut sugar, coconut oil, almond flour, chia seeds, baking powder, sea salt, cinnamon, and eggs to a blender.
- Liquify until everything is well combined.
- Fold in the zucchini until combined.
- Using a 1/4 cup measuring cup, scoop discs onto the griddle and flatten them with the back of the measuring cup. The batter will be thick.
- Cook for 2-4 minutes per side and repeat until all of the batter has been used.
- Serve with maple syrup or whatever toppings you want!
Keywords: zucchini pancakes, zucchini pancakes paleo, zucchini pancake recipes, zucchini pancake recipe paleo, zucchini pancake recipe gluten free, blender pancakes, blender pancakes paleo, blender pancakes gluten free, blender pancakes healthy, blender pancakes no banana, blender zucchini pancakes,