You’ll love these Vegetarian Sweet Potato + Black Bean Tacos!! They’re gluten free, dairy free, paleo, and perfect for an easy weeknight dinner!
- 1 sweet potato, peeled and cut in cubes
- 1 sweet onion, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cauliflower head, cut in small florets
- 3 tablespoons avocado oil
- 1 packet taco seasoning
- 6 almond flour tortillas
- 1 can black beans, drained and rinsed
- salsa for serving
- 1 avocado, cut in slices
- handful of cilantro leaves
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- In a large bowl, place your sweet potato cubes, onion, and cauliflower florets.
- Toss with the avocado oil and taco seasoning packet.
- Toss and then transfer to a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Roast for 40 minutes, and broil for an additional few minutes if you want to brown them a bit more.
- I made my tortillas all nice and toasty by placing them over my stove for a couple minutes. this is optional though!
- Place the sweet potato mixture into the tortillas.
- Add a scoop of rinsed black beans, salsa, a couple slices of avocado, and some cilantro leaves.
Serving (1 taco): Calories 203; Fat 5.9g (Sat 0.9g); Protein 8.9g; Carb 31g (net carb 22g); Fiber 9g; Sodium 127mg
*nutrition facts don’t take into account tortillas, so make sur eto check your individual packaging.