I can’t wait for you to try this veggie-loaded Vegan Lentil Bolognese! It’s hearty and filling, and the perfect way to add more veggies to your meal!
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 medium yellow onion, finely diced
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 Tbsp. Italian seasoning
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. pepper
- 1 pinch red pepper flakes (optional)
- 2 cups cooked lentils
- 28 oz. crushed tomatoes
- 28 oz. tomato sauce
- Add the olive oil to a large saucepan or Dutch oven over medium heat.
- Once the olive oil is hot, add the onion and cook for about 5 minutes, or until translucent and slightly caramelized.
- Add the garlic, Italian seasoning, salt, pepper and red pepper flakes, if using. Cook for 2 additional minutes before adding the lentils, crushed tomatoes, and tomato sauce.
- Bring the sauce to a boil and then reduce the heat to low. Cover and cook for at least 20 minutes.
- Serve with pasta or veggie noodles of choice.
Keywords: lentil bolognese, lentil bolognese sauce, lentil bolognese vegan, lentil bolognese tasty, lentil bolognese with zoodles, lentil bolognese pasta, vegan spaghetti bolognese, vegan bolognese, vegan lentil bolognese, vegan bolognese recipe, vegan bolognese sauce, vegan spaghetti bolognese recipe, vegan lentil spaghetti bolognese, vegan pasta bolognese, healthy spaghetti bolognese, healthy bolognese, healthy lentil bolognese, vegetarian bolognese, vegetarian spaghetti bolognese, vegetarian lentil bolognese, vegetarian bolognese sauce, vegetarian pasta bolognese, easy spaghetti bolognese, easy spaghetti bolognese recipe, easy bolognese sauce, easy bolognese sauce, easy bolognese recipe, easy lentil bolognese, easy vegan bolognese, easy pasta bolognese