Gingerbread Bliss Balls are vegan, gluten free, & a festive holiday snack! Made with cocoa butter, almond flour, and warm gingerbread spices!
- 1/3 cup cocoa butter
- 1/4 cup agave nectar
- 1 1/2 cup blanched almond flour
- 2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/2 cup puffed quinoa
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1/4 cup dark chocolate dairy free chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon refined coconut oil
- Whisk together the melted cocoa butter and agave nectar.
- Once combined, add the almond flour, cinnamon, ground ginger, salt, and nutmeg.
- Whisk again until combined.
- Fold in the crispy, puffed quinoa and the pecans.
- Use a cookie scooper to scoop balls and place onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. You can keep them as is, but I like to roll them in between my hands to make the balls smooth.
- Melt the chocolate chips in the microwave for 2 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds.
- Stir in the coconut oil.
- Once the chocolate is smooth, dip each ball or drizzle them with the chocolate.
- Place the balls back on the parchment paper.
- Chill for 10 minutes until the chocolate hardens. Store in the fridge.
- Serving Size: 1 ball
- Calories: 98
- Sugar: 4.9g
- Sodium: 52mg
- Fat: 7.9g
- Saturated Fat: 4g
- Unsaturated Fat: 0g
- Trans Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 6.8g
- Fiber: 0.8g
- Protein: 1g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
Keywords: gingerbread bliss balls, gingerbread energy balls, gingerbread snack balls, gluten free gingerbread bliss balls, gluten free gingerbread energy balls, vegan gingerbread bliss balls, vegan gingerbread energy balls