Servings: 2 cups 1x
- 2 cups cashews, soaked for 2+ hours and drained
- 3/4 cup water (fresh, clean water – not the one you used for the soaking)
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 teaspoons celery seed
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 tablespoon fresh chives, coarsely chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh dill, coarsely chopped
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- Soak the cashews in water 2+ hours before you make the dip.
- Drain the cashews of any excess water.
- In your food processor, process the cashews, new clean water (not the soaking water), and apple cider vinegar until combined.
- Add the garlic cloves, celery seed, onion powder, and sea salt and process again until combined and smooth.
- Transfer to a bowl and fold in the dill and chives.
- Drizzle the top with extra virgin olive oil, and additional chopped herbs.
If you’re in need of a vegan ranch dressing, just thin it out with your favorite milk!
- Serving Size: 1/8 of the dip
- Calories: 218
- Sugar: 2g
- Sodium: 66mg
- Fat: 17.8g
- Saturated Fat: 3.4g
- Unsaturated Fat: 0g
- Trans Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 12.2g
- Fiber: 1.2g
- Protein: 5.5g
- Cholesterol: 0mg