- 1 cup almonds
- 4 cups filtered water
- 1/2 cup vanilla bean powder
- 2 tablespoons agave nectar
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- Soak your almonds in a jar with water overnight.
- When you’re ready to make the almond milk, drain the water and discard it.
- Rinse the almonds and place them in your blender.
- Add the fresh, filtered water, the vanilla bean powder, and agave nectar (honey or maple syrup works too) and sea salt to the blender.
- Blend it for about 1 minute until completely combined.
- Place a nut milk bag or cheese cloth in a bowl or pitcher.
- Pour the almond milk through a nut milk bag or cheese cloth and squeeze it to strain the pulp.
- Store the milk in the fridge and enjoy!!