- 2 ripe bananas
- 2 eggs
- ⅓ cup natural almond butter
- 2 cups cashew flour (sub in almond flour or hazelnut flour, NOT coconut flour)
- ⅓ cup flax seeds
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup pecans, chopped
- 1/3 cup pumpkin seeds
- 1/3 cup dried cranberries
- 1/3 cup mini chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- First, mash your banana in a large bowl.
- Whisk in the eggs and almond butter.
- Add the cashew flour, flax seeds, and baking soda.
- Whisk everything together.
- Fold in chopped pecans, pumpkin seeds, dried cranberries, and chocolate chips.
- Use an ice cream scooper to scoop large cookies onto a lined baking sheet (I did six per baking sheet).
- Top with a little extra pumpkin seeds, dried cranberries, and chocolate chips.
- Bake for 15 minutes, until golden brown on top.
- Allow the cookies to sit on the pan to cool for a few minutes before transferring them to a cooling rack.
Serving (1 cookie): Calories 392; Fat 33.4g (Sat 4.6g); Protein 10.7g; Carb 18.2g (net carb 11.6g); Fiber 6.6g; Sodium 118mg