Delicious soft baked, dairy free, and gluten free Tigernut Flour Chocolate Chip Cookies will be your new favorite dessert! So easy to make and perfectly chewy!
- 1/2 cup refined coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 1/2 cup tigernut flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- In your electric mixer, whisk together the melted coconut oil, vanilla, coconut sugar, and egg until creamed together and combined.
- Add in the tigernut flour, baking soda, and sea salt.
- NOTE: tigernut flour does tend to clump up, so I think it’s best to use a handheld or standing electric mixer to make sure everything gets nicely combined.
- Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Use a cookie scooper to scoop the dough onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Gently press the tops of the cookie dough mounds down just the slightest.
- Add a coupe extra chips to the top.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Allow the cookies to cool on the baking sheet before transferring them to a cooling rack. The cookies are pretty delicate when they first come out of the oven so they need to set and cool before you move them.
- Sprinkle with additional sea salt and enjoy!!
Keywords: tigernut, tigernut flour, tigernut flour recipes, tigernut flour cookies, tigernut flour cookies recipes, tigernut flour chocolate chip cookies, gluten free tigernut flour cookies, gluten free tigernut flour recipes, paleo tigernut flour recipes, paleo tigernut flour chocolate chip cookies, tigernut flour cookies, paleo, how to tigernut flour, how to use tigernut flour, how to bake with tigernut flour, best tigernut flour recipes, best tigernut flour cookies,