I can’t wait until you try this Tahini Banana Bread Skillet! It’s a light and fluffy, gluten free, dairy free cake that is so easy to whip together!
- 2 ripe bananas + 1–2 extra if decorating the top
- 1/2 cup tahini
- 3 eggs
- 3 tablespoons coconut nectar (agave nectar, honey or maple syrup works)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cup blanched almond flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black sesame seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon white sesame seeds
- coconut oil spray for greasing the skillet
- flaked sea salt for sprinkling on top
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Mash the bananas in a large bowl.
- Add the tahini, eggs, coconut nectar, and vanilla to the bowl.
- Whisk to combine.
- Add the almond flour, baking powder, and sea salt.
- Whisk again until combined.
- Spray your oven-proof skillet with coconut oil and pour the banana bread mixture into it.
- Use a spatula to spread it evenly across the bottom.
- Optional: cut another banana in half lengthwise and place it on top. This just to make it pretty, but not necessary for the recipe.
- Sprinkle with the black and white sesame seeds and bake for 25 – 30 minutes.
- Once done baking, sprinkle with flaked sea salt.
Keywords: banana bread, banana bread recipes, banana bread recipe best, banana bread easy, banana bread healthy, banana bread with almond flour, banana bread skillet, banana bread skillet cake, paleo banana bread skillet, best banana bread skillet, tahini, tahini recipes, tahini banana bread recipes, tahini banana bread, tahini banana cake, tahini banana bread recipe,