Try this moist and juicy Sweet + Tangy Glazed Lemon Bread for your next brunch or sweet treat! It’s gluten free, lower carb, and paleo-friendly!
- 6 tablespoons salted butter, melted or room temp (ghee or refined coconut oil works too)
- 2 lemons, zest and juice
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 1 1/2 cup blanched almond flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 2 tablespoons salted butter, melted or room temp (ghee or refined coconut oil works)
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- 2 tablespoons agave nectar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the butter, lemon zest and lemon juice, eggs, and coconut sugar.
- Once combined, add the almond flour, baking powder, and sea salt.
- Whisk until completely combined.
- Line an 8 1/2 x 4 1/2 x 2 1/2 bread pan with parchment paper.
- Pour the bread batter into the pan and bake for 30 – 35 minutes until the top is set and golden brown.
- When the loaf is almost done baking, whisk together the glaze ingredients: melted butter, lemon juice, agave nectar, and vanilla until completely creamed together.
- Once the loaf is done baking, use a butter knife to loosen up the edges and transfer it to a cooling rack.
- Drizzle the loaf with the glaze before or after (or both!) you slice into it.
- Cut into 10 slices.
Keywords: lemon bread, lemon bread loaf recipe, lemon bread with glaze, gluten free lemon bread, low carb lemon bread, gluten free lemon bread recipe, low carb lemon bread recipe, paleo lemon bread, paleo lemon bread recipe