These Sweet + Spicy Roasted Nuts are so addicting! They make the perfect holiday gift for a friend or teacher! Only a handful of ingredients and so easy!
- 1.5 lbs nuts (I used about 1.5 cups of each almonds, walnuts, pecans, and cashews)
- 2 tablespoon melted ghee, butter, or coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons coconut sugar
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 tablespoon fresh chopped rosemary
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- Preheat oven to 300F.
- Spread the nuts out on a lined baking pan and roast them in the oven for 15 minutes.
- Add the ghee to a bowl and add the nuts when they’re done roasting.
- Add the coconut sugar, cayenne, rosemary, and sea salt.
- Toss everything together and continue to toss until they’re well coated.
- Wait for nuts to cool before you store them.