A light lunch or side salad that is easy to whip together and fun to eat with the spiralized sweet potatoes. Packed with textures and flavors you’ll love!
- 1 sweet potato, peeled and spiralized with smallest noodle blade
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 avocado, cubed
- 1/3 cup pine nuts, toasted
- 2 oz. goat cheese, crumbled (I used honey goat cheese)
- 5 oz. spring mix
- 2 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
- Sauté the spiralized sweet potato over medium heat in olive oil. Add garlic powder and continue to cook for about 5 minutes.
- In individual bowls, place the greens.
- On top of the greens, place the sautéed sweet potato.
- Top with avocado, crumbled goat cheese and toasted pine nuts.
- In each bowl, drizzle 1 t. extra virgin oil oil and 1 t. balsamic vinegar. Do not mix.
- This makes two large salads, or four side salads.
- Serving Size: 2