Bust out that new air fryer you bought and make this Sweet Ginger Soy Air Fryer Chicken! It’s incredibly juicy, and tender with the most delicious glaze!
- 1 lb. chicken thighs, bone in and skin on
- 1/4 cup avocado oil
- 1 tablespoon smoked paprika
- 1 tablespoon sea salt
- 1 tablespoon ground pepper
- 1 – 2 scallions, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon white sesame seeds
Sweet Ginger Soy Glaze:
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce or tamari
- 2 tablespoons coconut sugar
- 2 tablespoons agave nectar (honey or maple syrup works)
- 1 tablespoon avocado oil
- 1 tablespoon freshly grated ginger
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder (or 1–2 cloves garlic)
- 1/4 teaspoon ground pepper
- 1 teaspoon white sesame seeds
- Drizzle you chicken thighs with avocado oil.
- Generously sprinkle salt, pepper, and smoked paprika on the tops of the chicken and pat with your hands.
- Flip the thighs over and do the same for the other side.
- Place the chicken in the air fryer basket in a single layer with the skin-side up.
- Set the timer to 400F for 25 minutes and press start.
- While the chicken is frying, whisk together the soy sauce, coconut sugar, agave nectar, avocado oil, ginger, garlic, ground pepper, and sesame seeds in a small bowl.
- When the chicken is done, transfer to a serving dish, drizzle with the sauce and top with sesame seeds and fresh scallions.
Keywords: air fryer, air fryer recipe, air fryer recipes, air fryer oven, air fryer chicken, air fryer chicken thighs, air fryer chicken recipe, air fryer chicken recipe, soy ginger sauce, soy ginger chicken, soy ginger marinade, soy ginger glaze,