It’s you’re looking for a gluten free and low carb recipe that also happens to be insanely delicious, these SunButter Cauliflower Poppers do not disappoint!
- 1 medium cauliflower, cut in florets
- 3 eggs
- ½ cup cassava flour
- 4 ½ tablespoons tamari (or soy sauce)
- 4 ½ tablespoons SunButter no sugar added
- 3 tablespoons agave nectar (honey or maple syrup works too)
- 3 teaspoons sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds
- 1 green onion, chopped
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Whisk one egg in a bowl.
- Place ¼ cup of cassava flour on a plate.
- Coat a few cauliflower florets with egg and then toss with coconut flour.
- Place them on a lined baking sheet.
- Continue this process until all the cauliflower is coated in egg and then cassava flour. Whisk another egg in the bowl and add more cassava flour as needed.
- Bake in the oven for 30 minutes. Then, broil for about 2 minutes if you want them to brown up some more.
- While they’re baking, whisk together the tamari, SunButter, agave nectar, and sesame oil.
- When the cauliflower is done, place it in a strainer and give it a quick shake over the sink to discard any excess cassava flour.
- Pour the SunButter mixture over the cauli and toss everything to completely coat.
- Top with chopped green onion and sesame seeds.
- Serving Size: 6
Keywords: cauliflower poppers, cauliflower poppers kosher, cauliflower poppers vegan, cauliflower poppers recipes, gluten free cauliflower poppers, vegetarian poppers, baked cauliflower poppers, baked cauliflower poppers recipe, roasted cauliflower poppers, baked breaded cauliflower poppers, best cauliflower poppers recipe, breaded cauliflower poppers, cauliflower poppers keto, cauliflower poppers paleo, cauliflower poppers with sauce, low carb cauliflower poppers, paleo baked cauliflower poppers, vegan recipes cauliflower poppers, roasted cauliflower poppers recipe