You guys are going to love this strawberry ginger lemonade!! It’s refined sugar free, only a few, fresh ingredients, and perfect for a fun brunch, celebration, or any day of the week!
- 2 liters filtered water
- 4 small lemons, juiced
- 2 cups fresh strawberries
- 1 teaspoon freshly grated ginger
- 3 tablespoons agave nectar or more depending how sweet you like it! (honey or maple syrup works too)
- garnish: lemon slices, sliced strawberries, mint leaves
- In a blender, combine the filtered water, lemon juice, strawberries, grated ginger, and agave nectar.
- Blend until completely liquid and combined.
- Strain it and allow to chill in the fridge.
- Serve with fresh strawberry and lemon slices!
- Serving Size: 6