Servings: 27 min 1x
- 6 tablespoons salted butter, room temperature
- 1 egg
- 1 cup blanched almond flour
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil (for greasing the tart tin)
- 1 egg, whisked (for brushing the crust)
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- pinch sea salt
- 2 tablespoons agave nectar (honey or maple syrup works)
- 30 strawberries, stems and leaves removed
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Whisk together the room temperature butter, egg, almond flour, and sea salt.
- Chill in the fridge for 15 minutes.
- Grease the tart tin with coconut oil (my tin was 14″ x 5″).
- Place the crust into the tin and press it around the edges until it’s an even layer and covers the whole tin.
- Brush with the whisked egg.
- Bake the crust for 10 – 12 minutes, until golden brown.
- Let the crust cool and come to room temperature.
- With an electric mixer, whip the heavy cream until it begins to get firm, about 1 – 2 minutes.
- Add the vanilla, sea salt, and agave nectar.
- Continue to whip until fluffy and whip cream consistency (another 30 seconds – 1 minute).
- Once the crust is cooled, spread the whip cream evenly throughout.
- Top with strawberries!
- Store in fridge until ready to eat.
Serving: Calories 154; Fat 14.1g (Sat 7.9g); Protein 2.2g; Carb 6g (net carb 5.1g); Fiber 0.9g; Sodium 160mg