Servings: serves 2 - 4 1x
- 1 lb. boneless skinless chicken breast, cut in strips
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil, melted for brushing
- 1 scallion, chopped
- 1/4 cup peanuts, chopped
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil, melted for sauce
- 1 clove garlic, pressed
- 2 tablespoons creamy natural peanut butter
- 1 – 2 tablespoons agave nectar (depending how sweet you want it)
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce (optional)
- Cut your boneless skinless chicken breast into strips.
- Weave the chicken strips onto the skewers, piercing them back and forth.
- Brush the skewered chicken with coconut oil and then place them on the grill over medium-high heat, turning after two minutes.
- In a lidded container, combine the coconut oil, garlic, peanut butter, agave nectar, and hot sauce. Shake it up until everything is combined.
- Drizzle the cooked kabobs with the peanut sauce and top with peanuts and scallions.
© The Toasted Pine Nut