Delicious no-fuss spicy California hand rolls are perfect for any weekday lunch. They come together in minutes and are low carb and gluten free!
- 1/2 large carrot, julienned
- 1/2 cucumber, julienned
- 1/2 avocado, sliced
- 4 sticks kani krab
- 4 nori wraps
- sesame seeds
- 1 scallion, chopped
- 1/4 cup mayo
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce
- 1 teaspoon agave nectar
- Julienne your carrot and cucumber, and slice your avocado.
- Lay out the nori sheet with the shiny side up.
- Turn it on a diagonal and place the carrots, cucumbers, avocado, and kani in the center.
- Fold up the bottom.
- Wet your fingers and dampen the shiny sides.
- Fold the sides across.
- Hold for a minute until it sticks together.
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds and chopped scallion.
- For the spicy mayo, whisk together the mayo, hot sauce, and agave nectar in a bowl.
- Drizzle or dip your hand rolls into the spicy mayo.
Serving: Calories 75; Fat 6.1g (Sat 1.2g); Protein 1.3g; Carb 5.3g (net carb 2.8g); Fiber 2.5g; Sodium 41mg