Make this Sparkling Vodka Lavender Lemonade for your next spring get together! It’s refreshing, it’s sweet, and guaranteed to bring the smiles!!
For the lemon syrup (makes 4 cocktails):
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 2/3 cup agave
For the vodka lemonade:
- 2 oz. lemon syrup
- 1/2–1 tsp. culinary lavender (use 1 tsp if you like a stronger lavender flavor)
- 1 lemon slice
- 2 oz. vodka
- About 8 oz. plain seltzer or club soda
- Begin by combining the lemon syrup ingredients in a glass measuring cup. Mix well.
- To make the cocktail, muddle together the lemon syrup, lavender and lemon slice well so that the lavender flavor can release from the petals.
- Pour in the vodka and mix well.
- Pour the vodka syrup mixture into a 12oz. glass with ice and top with seltzer. Mix and enjoy!
- This makes one cocktail but you’ll have more lemon syrup leftover to make more!
Keywords: lemon cocktails, lemon cocktails with vodka, lemon cocktail syrup, lemonade cocktail, lemonade vodka cocktail, lemonade and lavender cocktail, lemonade lavender cocktail, lavender lemonade cocktail recipe, honey lavender lemonade cocktail, lavender lemonade vodka cocktail, lemon lavender cocktail, lavender cocktail, lavender vodka cocktail, lemon infused vodka cocktail, lavender vodka cocktail, lavender vodka lemonade cocktail, lemon lavender vodka cocktail, lavender vodka cocktail recipe,