Ginger Molasses Cookies are gluten free, dairy free, soft- baked and chewy with festive, warming spices. The perfect holiday cookie!
- 1/4 cup refined coconut oil
- 1/4 cup molasses (agave nectar for low glycemic)
- 1 egg
- 1 1/2 cup blanched almond flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon flaked sea salt
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Whisk together the coconut oil, molasses, and egg in a medium bowl.
- Add the almond flour, baking soda, ginger, cinnamon, salt, and nutmeg.
- Use a rubber spatula to fold everything together to combine.
- Use a cookie scooper to scoop 12 cookie dough balls out on a lined baking sheet.
- Sprinkle each cookie dough ball with flaked sea salt.
- Bake for 12 minutes.
- Allow the cookies to cool on the baking sheet for about 5 minutes before transferring to a cooling rack.
Quick note on molasses: it’s a higher glycemic sweetener than what I typically use. If you aren’t concerned with blood sugar (i.e. you don’t have Diabetes or some other reason you are monitoring your blood sugars) please disregard this note. If you’d prefer to keep it low glycemic, use agave nectar instead of molasses and it’ll still be delicious!
- Serving Size: 1 cookie
- Calories: 68
- Sugar: 2.9g
- Sodium: 224mg
- Fat: 5.1g
- Saturated Fat: 3.4g
- Unsaturated Fat: 0g
- Trans Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 4.6g
- Fiber: 0.4g
- Protein: 0.9g
- Cholesterol: 10mg
Keywords: gluten free ginger cookies, gluten free molasses cookies, soft baked ginger molasses cookies, soft baked ginger cookies, soft baked molasses cookies, healthy molasses cookies, healthy ginger cookies, dairy free molasses cookies, dairy free ginger cookies