Apple Blondies are soft baked, fluffy, and moist! They are so simple to make in just 15 minutes and naturally gluten free.
- 1/2 cup apple butter
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups blanched almond flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 Fuji apple, cut in small pieces
- 1 tablespoon agave nectar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon milk
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Whisk together the apple butter, coconut sugar, eggs and vanilla.
- Add the almond flour, baking powder, and salt. Whisk until combined.
- In a separate small bowl, fold together the apple pieces, agave and cinnamon until the apple pieces are coated with cinnamon.
- Fold most of the apple pieces into the blondie batter, saving some apples to put on top of the blondies.
- Line an 8×8 square pan with parchment paper and transfer the batter to the pan.
- Spread the remaining apples on top of the blondies.
- Bake the blondies for 25 minutes until the center is set and a toothpick comes out clean.
- Allow the blondies to cool for 5 minutes.
- Pull up the parchment paper up to remove the blondies from the pan and cut into them.
- If you’re adding the icing drizzle on top, whisk together the powdered sugar, milk, and cinnamon.
- Drizzle the icing across the top of the blondies.
- Serving Size: 1 blondie
- Calories: 128
- Sugar: 17.1g
- Sodium: 147mg
- Fat: 4g
- Saturated Fat: 0.5g
- Unsaturated Fat: 0g
- Trans Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 20.9g
- Fiber: 1.7g
- Protein: 2.7g
- Cholesterol: 36mg
Keywords: apple blondies