Want a delicious Thanksgiving side dish that takes minimal prep but does not disappoint on flavor? You will LOVE these Slow Cooker Sweet Cinnamon Carrots!
- 24 oz (1.5 lbs) baby carrots
- 1/4 cup salted butter
- 1/4 cup agave nectar
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoons salt
- Place the baby carrots, butter, agave nectar, coconut sugar, water, garlic, cinnamon, and salt in your slow cooker.
- Use a spoon to mix everything together to coat it.
- Place the lid on and set it on low for 6 hours.
- After the time is up, give it another mix and enjoy!!