Servings: serves 6 - 8 1x
- 6 cups whole milk
- 1 cup cream
- 1 cup Bailey’s Irish cream liquor
- 1/2 cup agave nectar (honey or maple syrup works too)
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 8 oz. semi-sweet chocolate
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- marshmallows for serving
- Place the milk, cream, Bailey’s, agave nectar, cocoa powder, chocolate, vanilla, salt, and cinnamon in your slow cooker.
- Give the contents a stir.
- Place the lid on the crock pot and set it to low for 4 – 6 hours.
- Whisk the cocoa for about 1 minutes before and ladling the cocoa into mugs.
- Top with marshmallows and enjoy!!
- Want to take it up a notch? Add a couple drops of peppermint oil for a candy cane vibe!