This Rosemary Garlic Roasted Salmon + Asparagus is such an easy low carb and gluten free weeknight meal that can be made on one pan!
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 tablespoons rosemary, chopped (about 2 small sprigs)
- 1 lb. salmon
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/8 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 small bunch asparagus
- extra virgin olive oil for asparagus
- sea salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 425F.
- Brush salmon with olive oil.
- Combine the chopped garlic and rosemary and pat it on the top of the salmon.
- Sprinkle the salmon with sea salt and red pepper flakes.
- Add asparagus to the pan in a single layer.
- Brush with olive oil and sprinkle with sea salt.
- Bake for about 15 minutes, or until middle of the salmon is no longer translucent.
- Serving Size: 2