These Roasted Red Pepper Sous Vide Egg Bites are unbelievably silky smooth, creamy, and luscious! Such a simple make ahead, low carb, meal prep breakfast!!
- 9 eggs
- 1/2 cup whole milk (or favorite dairy free milk)
- 1 cup pepperjack cheese (or favorite shredded cheese)
- 1 cup chopped roasted red peppers
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground pepper
- cooking spray
- chopped fresh herbs, hot sauce, ketchup, salsa, avocado, whatever you want to serve your egg bites with!
- Attach the sous vide on the side of a large stock pot and fill it up with water to the line marked on the sous vide. Preheat to 175F.
- Whisk together the eggs and milk.
- Fold in the shredded cheese, chopped peppers, chopped onion, salt and pepper.
- Spray each jar with your favorite cooking spray.
- Divide the egg mixture into 10 small 10 mason jars.
- Tighten the lid on the jar and place it into the water once the water preheats.
- Cook for 1 hour.
- Remove the jars and dry off with a towel.
- Serve warm with your favorite toppings or store in the fridge until you’re ready to enjoy!