You’ll love this veggie packed Roasted Golden Beet Salad with Harissa! The sweet and spicy harissa dressing is so tasty!
- 3 golden beets, peeled and cut in 1/4 inch pieces
- 1 cup green beans, ends trimmed, cut into 1–2 inch pieces
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup grape tomatoes, sliced in half
- 1/8 cup pepitas
- 1 tablespoon hemp hearts
- 1 ounce goat cheese, crumbled
- 2 tablespoons harissa
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon agave nectar
- Use a vegetable peeler to peel the beets and cut the beets horizontally in 1/4 – 1/2 inch rounds. Then, cut the rounds into quarters. Place in a large bowl.
- Cut the green beans into 1-2 inch pieces and place in the bowl with the beets and olive oil.
- Place the coated beets and green beans on a lined baking sheet and roast for 35 minutes.
- While the veggies are roasting, combine the harissa, white wine vinegar, and agave in a small jar and shake it up.
- When the veggies are done roasting, toss in a bowl with the sliced grape tomatoes, pepitas, and hemp hearts with the harissa dressing.
- Top with crumbled goat cheese and enjoy!!
- Per serving: Calories 180; Fat 10.5g (Sat 2.2g); Protein 5.3g; Carb 16.9g (net carbs 14.6g); Fiber 2.3g; Sodium 330mg
- Serving Size: 4