- 4 freestone peaches
- 8 teaspoons Clover Sonoma Culinary Brown Sugar and Cinnamon Butter
- Vanilla ice cream
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon, for topping
- Preheat the grill on high for about 5 minutes. Once hot, turn down the heat to medium.
- Cut the peaches in half and remove the center pit.
- Place the peaches on the grill, flat side down, and grill for five minutes until the peach slightly softens and there are grill marks.
- Flip the peach and grill the other side for about 3 minutes.
- Place the peaches, and place 1 teaspoon of the brown sugar cinnamon butter in the center cavity of each peach.
- Also top it with scoop vanilla ice cream and sprinkle with additional cinnamon for garnish.