Channel those autumn vibes with this vegan Pumpkin Chia Pudding! It’s the easiest recipe or snack to meal prep for a quick grab and go breakfast!
- 2 cups non-dairy milk (I used oat milk)
- 1/2 cup chia seeds
- 1/4 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/4 cup agave nectar (or favorite sticky sweetener)
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- pinch sea salt
- 1/2 cup coconut cream, for topping
- 1/4 cup cup crushed pecans, for topping
- The night before you want to eat this Pumpkin Chia Pudding, add the non-dairy milk, chia seeds, pumpkin puree, agave nectar, pumpkin pie spice, vanilla, and salt to a mason jar.
- Shake it up and place it in your fridge overnight. This will firm up and be ready and delicious for you in the morning.
- When you’re ready to eat it, divide into small dishes and top with coconut cream and crushed pecans.
- Layer layer layer! Have fun and make a fancy layered parfait. Layer with chia pudding, coconut cream, and granola like this coconut almond granola or this nutty granola or go with a store-bought brand! You can also top it with some crushed pecans like I did.
- Serving Size: 4