Switch up your milk habit and try this homemade peanut butter hemp heart recipe! So tasty and packed with protein! It comes together in less than 2 minutes and is paleo and dairy free!
- 1 cup Bob’s Red Mill Hemp Seed Hearts
- 2 cups filtered water
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- pinch sea salt
- 1/4 cup natural peanut butter (optional)
- 1 tablespoon agave nectar (optional)
- Add the hemp hearts, water, vanilla, sea salt, peanut butter, and agave nectar to a blender.
- Blend for 1 minute until combined and smooth.
- Transfer to a mason jar and store in the fridge until cold and you’re ready to drink!
- Serving Size: 2
- Calories: 659
- Sugar: 7g
- Sodium: 256mg
- Fat: 52g
- Saturated Fat: 6g
- Unsaturated Fat: 43g
- Carbohydrates: 35g
- Fiber: 27g
- Protein: 23g
Keywords: hemp milk, hemp milk recipe, hemp milk easy, how to make hemp milk, how to make hemp milk with unshelled hemp seeds, how to make hemp milk youtube, how to use hemp milk, how to make hemp milk from shelled hemp seeds, easy hemp milk recipe, hemp milk made easy, peanut butter hemp milk, peanut butter hemp milk recipe, hemp milk no additives, hemp milk no sugar, hemp milk no strain, hemp milk without gums, homemade hemp milk, how to make hemp milk, dairy free milk, dairy free milk options, dairy free milk recipe,