Delicious gluten free + vegan Peanut Butter Crunch Balls are the perfect afternoon snack or dessert! The puffed quinoa adds such a fun crunch!
- 1/2 cup natural peanut butter
- 1/3 cup agave nectar
- splash vanilla extract
- 1 cup blanched almond flour
- 1/4 teaspoon pink Himalayan sea salt
- 1/2 cup puffed quinoa
- Whisk together the natural peanut butter, agave nectar (honey or maple syrup works), and vanilla.
- Add the almond flour and sea salt.
- Whisk it or fold it together until completely combined.
- Fold in the puffed quinoa.
- Use a cookie scooper to scoop the balls and keep them uniform.
- Then, roll them between your hands to make them smooth.
- If desired, melt chocolate chips and dip each ball into the chips.
- Sprinkle each ball with pink Himalayan sea salt.
- Place them on a cutting board or baking sheet lined with piece of parchment paper and store in the fridge for the chocolate to harden.