Vegan blondies are loaded with peanut butter flavor and melty chocolate! They’re thick, gooey, and take less than 25 minutes to make!
- 1 cup natural peanut butter
- 1/4 cup agave nectar
- 2 vegan eggs (I used Bob’s egg replacer)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup blanched almond flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- flakey salt for sprinkling on top (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Prep your egg replacer if needed. Mine mixes a powder with water and sits out for a couple minutes to thicken.
- In a large bowl, use an electric mixer to combine the peanut butter, agave nectar, the egg replacer, and vanilla.
- Once combined, add the almond flour, baking powder, and salt. Mix again until combined.
- Fold in most of the chocolate chips, reserving some to sprinkle on top.
- Prepare an 8×8 square pan with parchment paper.
- Transfer the batter to the pan and spread the mixture out in an even layer.
- Press the remaining chocolate chips on top.
- Bake for 15 minutes until the top is golden brown.
- Allow the blondies to sit in the pan for 5 – 10 minutes to cool.
- Glide a knife around any edges touching the pan.
- Lift up the edges of the parchment paper to transfer the blondies to a cutting board.
- Cut into 12 squares.
- Sprinkle with salt (optional) and enjoy!
- Serving Size: 1 blondie
- Calories: 220
- Sugar: 12.2g
- Sodium: 105mg
- Fat: 14.1g
- Saturated Fat: 3.7g
- Unsaturated Fat: 0g
- Trans Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 16.7g
- Fiber: 1.6g
- Protein: 8.1g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
Keywords: vegan blondies