Really fun and delicious Paleo + Gluten Free Brownie Bites that are packed with protein + amazing for that afternoon hanger! Perfect snack to pack!
- 1 cup almond meal
- 1/2 cup hemp seeds
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- 2 tablespoons cacao powder (cocoa powder works!)
- 1/4 cup natural almond butter
- 3 tablespoons agave nectar
- 1/2 cup raw almonds
- Place almond flour, hemp seeds, chia seeds, and cacao powder in a food processor.
- Process for about 30 seconds until everything is combined.
- Add the agave, and almond butter.
- Process until everything is combined and begins to ball up, about 30 seconds.
- Use your spatula to chop up the ball and scrape down the sides.
- Add the almonds and process again for about 30 seconds until the almonds are chopped but still chunky.
- With your hands, form ping pong sized balls and place in a container.
- Store in the fridge until ready to eat!
Serving (1 ball): Calories 245; Fat 20g (Sat 1.9g); Protein 10g; Carb 9.8g (net carb 4.7g); Fiber 5.1g; Sodium 25mg