I am OBSESSED with these No-Bake Hazelnut Bars! They’re gluten free, vegan and completely delish! You can never go wrong with crunchy hazelnut + chocolate!
- 1 cup raw peeled hazelnuts
- 1/4 cup hemp hearts
- 1/4 cup agave nectar
- 1/2 cup puffed quinoa
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips
- handful of chopped hazelnuts
- Place the hazelnuts and hemp hearts in the food processor and process until chunky.
- Add the agave nectar, puffed quinoa.
- Process until combined and balls up, about 5 – 10 seconds.
- Use a rubber spatula to scrape down the sides and process for another few seconds.
- Line an 8×8 bread pan with parchment paper and transfer the batter on top.
- Use another piece of parchment paper or damp hands to press the batter into a single layer in the bottom of the pan.
- Melt the chocolate in the microwave bowl for 2 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds.
- Pour the melted chocolate on top and then sprinkle with chopped hazelnuts.
- Pop in the freezer for 3 hours and then transfer to the fridge until you’re ready to cut into them.