Intensely fudgey no bake gluten free and vegan brownies that you will OBSESS over! They’re so chocolatey and delish, you need to try this recipe!!
- 2 tablespoons ground flax seed
- 1/3 cup water
- 1 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/2 cup hulled hemp seeds
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup agave nectar
- 1 t. vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons cocoa
- 2 tablespoons agave nectar
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 cup mini dark chocolate chips (optional)
- Mix together the ground flax and the water. Set aside.
- Put almond flour and hemp seeds in the food processor. Process for 30 seconds until chopped and combined.
- Add cocoa powder, agave, vanilla, salt, and flax mixture. Process until combined. The batter will be really sticky.
- Scrape the sides down and process again.
- Place batter into bread pan lined with parchment paper.
- Lightly dampen your hands and press down with your hands or knuckles until it is evenly distributed.
- Place in the freezer while you make the icing.
- Melt coconut oil and whisk in cocoa powder, and agave until smooth.
- Remove the brownies from the freezer and pour the icing on top of the brownies.
- Sprinkle with sea salt and chocolate chips.
- Freeze or refrigerate for 2+ hours.
- Remove the brownies from the pan by pulling the parchment paper.
- Peel back the parchment paper and cut the brownies into 8 squares.
Store in fridge.
- Serving Size: 8
- Calories: 380
- Sugar: 6g
- Sodium: 229mg
- Fat: 30g
- Saturated Fat: 15g
- Unsaturated Fat: 12g
- Carbohydrates: 28g
- Fiber: 7g
- Protein: 6g