These No Bake Christmas Sprinkle Cookies are a quick & easy holiday dessert! They’re gluten free, vegan, festive & you don’t even have to turn on your oven!
- 1 cup blanched almond flour
- 1/4 cup natural cashew butter
- 3 tablespoons agave nectar
- 1 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons sprinkles + more for topping
- Place the almond flour, natural cashew butter, agave, vanilla, and salt in a bowl.
- Use a whisk or rubber spatula to mix everything together.
- Fold in 2 tablespoons of sprinkles until incorporated throughout.
- Use your hands to roll the batter out into 12 balls and place them on a lined baking sheet.
- Gently press the tops of the balls down slightly.
- Add additional sprinkles to the tops of the mounds.
- Then, use the back of a fork to press the sprinkles down into the top of the cookie.
- Chill in the fridge for 20 minutes and enjoy.
- Store in the fridge.