Almond butter bars are an easy no bake vegan treat! Made with only a handful of ingredients this is a quick gluten free snack for everyone!
Almond Butter Layer:
- 1 cup natural almond butter
- 1 cup blanched almond flour
- 1/4 cup agave nectar
- 2 tablespoons refined coconut oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons natural almond butter
- 1 tablespoon refined coconut oil
- flakey salt for finishing
- In a medium bowl, mix together the almond butter layer ingredients: 1 cup almond butter, almond flour, agave nectar, 2 tablespoons coconut oil, and salt.
- Line a bread pan with parchment paper and spread the almond butter layer out in an even layer.
- In a small bowl, melt the chocolate chips in the microwave, stirring every 30 seconds until smooth.
- Whisk in the chocolate layer ingredients to the melted chocolate: 2 tablespoons almond butter and 1 tablespoon coconut oil.
- Pour the chocolate on top of the almond butter layer and chill in the freezer for 1 hour.
- Slide a knife around the edges of the pan and pull the parchment paper up to remove the bars from the pan.
- Cut into 12 bars.
- Sprinkle with flakey salt and enjoy!
- Store in the fridge or freezer.
- Serving Size: 1 bar
- Calories: 374
- Sugar: 12g
- Sodium: 57mg
- Fat: 30.7g
- Saturated Fat: 7.1g
- Unsaturated Fat: 0g
- Trans Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 20.5g
- Fiber: 6.5g
- Protein: 8.5g
- Cholesterol: 2mg
Keywords: almond butter bars,