When you want a quick and easy pumpkin dessert with minimal cleanup, this gluten free microwave pumpkin mug cake is the perfect treat!
- 1/4 cup pumpkin purée
- 2 tablespoons salted butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons agave nectar
- 1 egg
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup blanched almond flour
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- whipped cream and/or ice cream for topping
- Place the butter in a medium bowl and melt it in the microwave for 30 seconds.
- Add the pumpkin purée, agave nectar, egg, and vanilla to the bowl.
- Whisk to combine.
- Add the almond flour, pumpkin pie spice, and baking powder to the bowl.
- Whisk until combined.
- Divide the batter between two mugs. You could put it all in one bigger mug and cook it for a little bit longer, but for smaller portions, divide between two mugs.
- One at a time, place a mug into the microwave and cook for 1 minute.
- Top each mug with whipped cream or ice cream (or both) and an extra sprinkle of pumpkin pie spice and enjoy!
- Serving Size: 1 mug
- Calories: 243
- Sugar: 17.5g
- Sodium: 119mg
- Fat: 16.2g
- Saturated Fat: 8.3g
- Unsaturated Fat: 0g
- Trans Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 22.2g
- Fiber: 1.7g
- Protein: 4.3g
- Cholesterol: 112mg
Keywords: pumpkin mug cake, gluten free pumpkin mug cake, microwave pumpkin mug cake, gluten free microwave pumpkin mug cake