If you’re looking for an light and fun appetizer, these low carb + gluten free Mediterranean Endive Boats are so delicious and flavorful!
- 1/3 sun-dried tomatoes, chopped
- 2/3 cup chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup feta, crumbled
- 2 tablespoons balsamic reduction
- 3 leaves basil, chopped
- In medium bowl, mix together the sun-dried tomatoes, chickpeas, and extra virgin olive oil.
- Cut the bottom of the endive and pull apart the leaves. Mine made around eight big boaty leaves.
- Place your leaves on the serving dish, and fill them with the chickpea mixture.
- Crumble the feta on top.
- Finally, top with balsamic reduction drizzle and some chopped basil.
- Calories: 715
- Sugar: 16g
- Sodium: 456mg
- Fat: 30g
- Saturated Fat: 8g
- Unsaturated Fat: 18g
- Carbohydrates: 85g
- Fiber: 25g
- Protein: 32g
- Cholesterol: 33mg