A 20 minute weeknight dinner recipe that is so flavorful and delicious, you’ll be making it every night. It’s so easy to make, low carb and dairy free!
- 1 packet of Wild Garden Persian Marinade (6 oz)
- 1 lb. chicken breast
- 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 small head cauliflower, cut into small florets
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- ½ red onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 pouch Wild Garden couscous (8.8 oz)
- 2 tablespoons parsley, chopped
- Place the chicken in a bowl and coat with the Persian marinade.
- In a large skillet, heat 2 tablespoons of olive oil over medium-high heat.
- Add the cauliflower florets, pepper, onion, and garlic to the skillet and sauté for about 10 minutes, stirring occasionally until the veggies are browned.
- While the veggies are cooking, add the other 2 tablespoons of olive oil to a separate pan.
- Add the chicken, cooking about 4 minutes per side until the chicken is no longer translucent in the center.
- *Optional (skip this step to make it lower carb and gluten free)* Cook the couscous according to package instructions. Add the couscous to the veggie skillet for the last minute of cooking.