This gluten free, low carb cauliflower flatbread has the PERFECT texture. You can hold and bend it without it breaking, & its made with only 7 ingredients!
- 2 cups cauliflower florets
- 1 egg
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 cups blanched almond flour
- 1 cup arrowroot flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 zucchini
- 2 tablespoons avocado oil
- 1/3 cup pesto
- 1/3 cup shredded mozzarella
- 2 4 oz balls burrata
- 2 tablespoons pine nuts, toasted
- 1/4 cup baby arugula
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Bring a pot of water to a boil and add the cauliflower florets. Boil for 5 minutes until fork tender, then drain.
- Transfer the florets to a food processor and process until the florets are finely chopped.
- Use a rubber spatula to scrape down the sides and add the egg and garlic. Process again.
- Add the almond flour, arrowroot flour, and salt. Process again until the ingredients are completely combined, taking breaks to scrap down the sides.
- Transfer the dough to a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Use your spatula to spread it into a oval shape, about 1/4 inch thick.
- Drizzle with olive oil and bake for 15 – 20 minutes until the edges appear golden brown.
- While the flatbread is baking, cut the zucchini into coins and sauté over medium-high heat in a pan with the avocado oil for 5 – 10 minutes until they are golden brown.
- Dollop the pesto on top of the flatbread. Sprinkle with the mozzarella.
- Add the zucchini coins on top.
- Cut the burrata balls in half or fourths and place on top.
- Broil on high for 2 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and bubbling.
- Remove from the oven, top with toasted pine nuts and arugula.
- Cut into slices and enjoy!
- Can’t decide on toppings? Divide it into two smaller flatbreads and bake them next to each other on the same baking sheet. Then, top each with whatever you want!
Keywords: cauliflower flatbread, gluten free flatbread, low carb flat bread, cauliflower flatbread recipe, easy flatbread recipe, low carb flat bread, homemade flatbread, artisan flatbread