I’m obsessed with the flavors in this fun Loaded Taco Salad!! It makes for the perfect gluten free weeknight meal and is also really perfect for a tasty meal prep! I can’t wait for you guys to try it!
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 4 tablespoons taco seasoning (or 1 packet)
- 1 head green leaf lettuce, coarsely chopped
- 1 avocado, cut in slices or cubes
- 1/2 cup black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1/2 cup corn
- sour cream
- Brown the beef in a pan over medium-high heat.
- Add the taco seasoning and mix until completely coated. Remove from heat.
- Divide the chopped lettuce into individual bowls.
- Add the cooked beef, avocado, black beans, and corn.
- Serve with salsa and a drizzle of sour cream if desired.
- Serving Size: 2