Loaded Low Carb Taco Salad makes for the perfect low carb and gluten free weeknight meal! It’s perfect for a tasty meal prep or easy dinner!
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 4 tablespoons taco seasoning (or 1 packet)
- 1 head green leaf lettuce, coarsely chopped
- 1 avocado, cut in slices or cubes
- 1/2 cup black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1/2 cup corn
- sour cream
- Brown the beef in a pan over medium-high heat.
- Add the taco seasoning and mix until completely coated. Remove from heat.
- Divide the chopped lettuce into individual bowls.
- Add the cooked beef, avocado, black beans, and corn.
- Serve with salsa and a drizzle of sour cream if desired.
- Serving Size: 1 salad
- Calories: 420
- Sugar: 1.9g
- Sodium: 99mg
- Fat: 17.4g
- Saturated Fat: 4.9g
- Unsaturated Fat: 0g
- Trans Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 24.1g
- Fiber: 8.1g
- Protein: 41.7g
- Cholesterol: 101mg
Keywords: keto taco salad, low carb taco salad, taco salad, healthy taco salad,