Switch up your classic egg salad for this Loaded Avocado Egg Salad! It’s the perfect side for your brunch table or a tasty packed lunch for your weekday!
- 6 eggs
- 1 ripe avocado
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 4 slices bacon, cooked and cut into bits
- 1/3 cup red onion, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons mayo (optional or use avocado oil mayo!)
- 1 tablespoon chives, chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground pepper
- Place the eggs in a pot filled with water and bring to a boil.
- Boil for 8 minutes and then drain.
- Place the eggs right into a bowl filled with cold water and ice.
- Keep the eggs chilled in the fridge until you’re ready to make your salad.
- Peel the eggs and use a knife or egg cutter to cut the eggs into small cubes.
- Place them in a large bowl along with the avocado, dried cranberries, cut bacon, red onion, chives, mayo (if using), salt and pepper.
- Use two butter knifes to criss-cross cut the avocado and mix up the ingredients.
- Use a rubber spatula to fold everything together.
- Scoop the salad onto your toast, your salad, or just into a small bowl.
- Top with additional chopped chives and enjoy!
Keywords: egg salad, egg salad keto, egg salad no mayo, egg salad healthy, egg salad low carb, egg salad no may no yogurt, egg salad no mayo avocado, egg salad no mayonnaise recipe, no mayonnaise egg salad, egg salad without mayo or dairy, egg salad with mayo sour cream, avocado egg salad, avocado egg salad recipe, avocado egg salad keto, avocado egg salad no mayo, avocado egg salad whole 30, avocado egg salad with bacon, avocado egg salad toast, healthy egg salad, healthy egg salad recipes, healthy avocado egg salad, healthy boiled egg salad, healthy boiled egg salad recipe, loaded egg salad, loaded egg salad recipe, keto loaded egg salad, low carb egg salad, low carb egg salad recipe, low carb egg salad without mayo, low carb egg salad with avocado, low carb egg salad with bacon