- 1 large sweet potato
- 2 tablespoons ghee
- ¼ cup natural almond butter
- 1 banana
- 2 tablespoons Manitoba Harvest Toasted Hemp Seeds
- 2 tablespoons Manitoba Harvest Maple and Cinnamon Hemp Heart Toppers (optional)
- Drizzle agave nectar (honey or maple syrup works)
- Wash the sweet potato and cut it in ½” – 1” slices, lengthwise.
- Put ghee in a pan over medium-high heat.
- Add the sweet potato slices, flipping every minute or two until it’s softened and golden brown.
- Transfer to a plate lined with a paper towel to soak up extra ghee.
- Top each sweet potato with almond butter, sliced banana, Toasted Hemp Seeds, Hemp Heart Toppers, and agave nectar.
Serving (1 slice): Calories 209; Fat 15.7g (Sat 4.3g); Protein 4.8g; Carb 15.4g (net carb 11.9g); Fiber 3.5g; Sodium 54mg