The best kale salad ever!! The avocado, lemon, and pine nuts add such a nice touch! I’m telling you, this is your new favorite salad!
- 2 cups kale, de-stemmed and finely chopped
- 1/2 – 1 lemon, juiced and strained (amount depends on size and juiciness)
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 ripe avocados
- 1/4 cup pine nuts, toasted
- Chop the kale and place in a large bowl.
- Coat the kale with the strained lemon juice and allow to sit for about 5 minutes.
- Add the olive oil, sea salt, avocado, and pine nuts to the bowl, reserving some toasted pine nuts for topping.
- Use a spatula to smush the avocados against the side of the bowl as you mix it, still leaving them a bit chunky.
- Place the salad in bowls and top with additional toasted pine nuts.
- Serving Size: 2
- Calories: 547
- Sugar: 4g
- Sodium: 339mg
- Fat: 48g
- Saturated Fat: 6g
- Unsaturated Fat: 38g
- Carbohydrates: 32g
- Fiber: 17g
- Protein: 9g
Keywords: kale salad with avocado, kale avocado salad, kale avocado salad recipe, kale avocado salad vegan, kale avocado salad keto, lemon avocado kale salad, massaged kale salad avocado lemon, avocado kale salad, massagaed avocado kale salad, easy kale salad, easy vegan kale salad, easy massaged kale salad, easy delicious kale salad, easy healthy kale salad recipes, easy healthy kale salad, easy chopped kale salad, easy and delicious kale salad recipe, easy raw kale salad recipe,