Keto jicama fries are crispy, low carb, and can be made in your air fryer or oven. This healthy comfort food will be your new favorite snack!
- 9 oz. jicama, cut in spears
- 2 tablespoons avocado oil
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- ketchup, for serving
- Preheat your air fryer or oven to 400F.
- Cut the jicama spears into a smaller matchstick thickness.
- Bring a small pot of water to a boil and boil the fries for 10 minutes.
- Drain the water from the jicama fries.
- Place them in a bowl with the avocado oil, paprika, garlic powder, and salt.
- For the air fryer: Arrange in your air fryer basket or tray in an even layer. Make sure there is space between each fry and they are not bunched on top of each other. You may need to work in batches.
- Air fry for 15 minutes, checking in halfway through to shake the basket or swap the position of the shelves.
- For the oven: Arrange in a single layer on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and roast for 20 – 30 minutes until crispy on the outside.
- Transfer to a plate and serve with ketchup.
- Serving Size: 1/2 the fries
- Calories: 47
- Sugar: 1.4g
- Sodium: 585mg
- Fat: 2g
- Saturated Fat: 0.4g
- Unsaturated Fat: 0g
- Trans Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 7.2g
- Fiber: 4g
- Protein: 0.9g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
Keywords: jicama fries, jicama keto, jicama fries keto, keto jicama fries, air fryer jicama fries, keto fries, keto french fries, low carb fries, jicama recipes fries, how many carbs in jicama, carbs in jicama, carbs jicama, jicama carbs, how to use jicama, what does jicama taste like, jicama fruit, jicama calories, jicama recipe,